Selfless Care – A Invisible Bond
What is Selfless Care? A care without any condition. We are living in the 21st century and here it is too difficult to be with someone without any reason, condition and motive.
There are three types of people:-
• The one who are self – centered
• The one who be with you for any motive
• last but not the least, the one who love you selflessly.
In this world, it is more easier to find the above two types of people but it’s very difficult to find selfless people. In this era where money matters the most, just imagine when someone gives you their own meal and sleep with empty stomach- yes, only our parents can do this.
We meet different types of people during different phases of life and gather a lot of experience with each passing days. Sometimes some people hurt us but on the other hand we form bond with some people. Apart from parents, friendship is the only unconditional relation that can never ditch us no matter what condition. Now let’s talk about those people who taught us a lesson and made us stronger day by day.
• Just think about that friend who left you when he/she is done with you.
• Remember the day when a person hurted you so badly, so that you are unable to trust anybody.
• On the other hand, think of the day when your mom slapped you and made you smile after 5 mins.
One day you will be thankful to all of them who made you realize your worth, your ability, your capacity and on the same day, you will hug the people who stand by you all the time.