Olive oil:Health Benefits
Olive Oil is a major components of the Mediterranean diet.
In this article find out move about the health benefits of olive oil and find some ideas on how to use it.
- Free radicals are substance that the body produces during metabolism and other processes Antioxidants neutralise free redicals.
- Metabolic syndrome:-
- Metabolic syndrome is a condition characterized by a group of risk factors that increase disease risk, including obesity,high blood sugar levels.
- Health Benefits:-
- Improve the health of babies and slightly increase birth weight.
- Reduce the risk of age -related macular degeneration,which cause vision loss
- According to The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA),1tbsp;or 13.5grams(g) of Olive oil, provides:
- 119 calories
- 13.5g of fat ,of which 1.86g is saturated
- 1.9Milligrams (mg)of vitamin ‘K’.